To accommodate the growth of the Geotechnique Pty Ltd company, in 1994, we purchased 'Craithes'. Originally built circa 1870 by NSW politician Joseph Single on a part of an early grant (circa 1804) to W.N. Chapman, this building is listed as an Item of Environmental Heritage within Penrith City Council Heritage Register.
It has a Permanent Conservation Order under the Heritage Act 1977 and is classified as listed by the National Trust of Australia (NSW).
'Craithes' now houses the offices and laboratories of Geotechnique Pty Ltd. The building has accommodated our continued success, and we are so proud of its heritage that we have even incorporated it into our company logo.
For more information about our services, contact our experienced environmental consultants today on 02 4722 2700